Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Many other issues were surfacing, and when Massachusets Senator Ted Kennedy saled across the Boston Harbor with Presidential Candidate Al Gore (and his running mate, Joe Lieberman), I got to look them each in the eyes, and they me, but Senator Kennedy's hand I was able to shake, as I shared my long-pondered thought: ""Work on Healthcare"

On the other hand, Joe Lieberman looked me straight in the eye, then in the midst of my long-pondered comment to him, Senator Lieberman quickly turned away to a yarmulka/yarmulke-wearing gent three rows behind me and energetically pumped his hand.

Senator Kennedy was much more gracious (and less knee-jerk), I thought, in thinking through his international and domestic policies.

Yes!

And Senator Kennedy DID continue working on US healthcare until the very end. Thank you very much!

I could ONLY wish that he had understood and worked for primary prevention at the same time!

No comments: